Sanal® P+ (CN and RU) – Requirements
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients quality
- Free from bacterial endotoxins
- Meet the requirements of the monograph for the Russian and Chinese Pharmacopoeia
- Highly pure sodium chloride without any additives.
- Manufacture, quality management and analysis pursuant to the guidelines for the manufacture of pharmaceutical agents (GMP-ICH Q7)
Sanal® P+ (CN and RU) – Application
- Suitable for the manufacture of haemodialysis, haemofiltration, haemodiafiltration and peritoneal dialysis solutions
- Suitable for the manufacture of parenterals
- Suitable for use as fine chemicals
- Suitable for microelectronics
- Suitable for micro galvanic processes
Sanal® P+ (CN and RU) – Packing
Sanal® P+ is availible in 25 kg LD-PE bags (40 x 25 kg)1,2, in 1000 kg formstable FIBC's with EURO pallet size1 and loose in silo trucks. Other filling quantities and forms of delivery will be evaluated on request.
1 on heat-treated EURO wooden pallets, comply with IPPC/ISPM 15
2 each wrapped with flex net for stacking stability and covered with a corrugated cardboard cover